Are you interested in doing something to protect against package thieves in Kansas City? One method to discourage this from happening is by utilizing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose devices are becoming a vital aspect of home security for a multitude of reasons. They not only offer a view of your front walkway, they let you communicate with whoever is there and give you instant access with the app on your smartphone. Would you enjoy being able to look over live video directly from your cell phone or [receive an instantaneous update when someone arrives?
Explore how a video doorbell works and discover what it can do for you.
Does A Video Doorbell Need To Be Wired?
There are different possibilities in terms of installing video doorbells in Kansas City. In a range of situations, you will use a wired connection to your current doorbell chime. Another option is to use a fully wireless, battery-powered unit. Hooking it up is fairly simple and these components are suitable with practically any kind of home. With that being said, if you prefer not to contend with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, getting your video doorbell set up as part of your security package is the best way to go. Rest assured, when you elect for a pro installation, your component will be attached correctly and integrated perfectly into your comprehensive security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Help Me?
You may think it’s unlikely but your main doorway remains the most frequented place of entry for intruders. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Kansas City have grown in popularity. And if you add in the fact that home deliveries have risen at an incredible rate, it makes it even more important to supervise your main entrance. Review the various perks of these worthwhile components:
- Wide-angle viewing: You’ll have the ability to discern more than simply a small area proceeding your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle functionality and head-to-toe views so you can see the boxes on the ground.
- Picture-perfect visuals: What’s the point of having video if the images are grainy and blurry? ADT video doorbells offer incredible, high-definition views. These doorbells are even able to differentiate between packages, people, and animals.
- Remote access: One of the top perks is remote access as you have the ability to see video streams directly from your cell phone.
- Immediate notifications: Would you like to know if your box was dropped off? Integrated video doorbells may alert you whenever activity is discovered on your porch.
- 2-way audio: You not only see visitors, you may speak with them as well. You can ask why an individual is at your door without even leaving your room. If you have to let them in, you may employ the ADT Control app to deactivate your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Infrared night vision: Your video doorbell is still active throughout the later hours and early morning using infrared capabilities. Enjoy distinct images no matter what time it is.
- Excels under weather extremes: Capable of withstanding rain and snow, ADT video doorbells also perform admirably in extreme heat and cold, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speakers: You can have your doorbell sound through your smart speaker, or employ the speaker for the two-way audio feature.
Get A Video Doorbell in Kansas City With Your Home Security Setup
Explore the best in Kansas City home security systems by turning to the professionals at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide safety and access like you wouldn’t believe. Call (816) 287-1177 to start customizing your full-featured package.