Prevent Water Damage With Your Kansas City Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Kansas City Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Kansas City monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Kansas City?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Kansas City flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Kansas City flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Kansas City Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Kansas City flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (816) 287-1177 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.