What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Kansas City?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You put a component with a microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, many monitors now have clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You can also connect many monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to wander wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Kansas City are so advanced that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both capabilities and cost.
Would you replace your baby monitor with a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems have comparable functionality, there are quite a few parents in Kansas City integrating their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- particularly if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your monitoring device should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go into the room to soothe your child back to a restful state. Your calming voice could be all you need to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While you can have your surveillance system continuously keep a close eye on your child, your attention might diminish over time. Conversely, if your security camera detects anything unusual, then you can get a message to your smartphone. Perfect if your child quietly scrambles out of the crib or when your family dog noses into the nursery.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save video footage. Now you have the ability to send a 20-second clip to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of having to lug a separate device wherever you go, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You might even say hello to your tot and babysitter when you go for an evening away.