Since each house is distinct, why accept a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that includes windows, doors, and motion sensors for your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more complete security solution that bundles indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Leawood home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can invest in:
- Door and window sensors on all entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital keypad equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for remote management
Leawood Security Cameras Let You See Your Home While You’re Away
To see who is at your door or what made that noise outside, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and a live stream on your packages or visitors before you open the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, and feature low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch live video and get alerts from all your Leawood surveillance cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. See your property 24/7 to check that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera senses extra activity.